Saturday, January 01, 2005

The International League of Peevishness & Botheration

January is a month for new beginnings, resolutions about being a better person, doing the things you keep putting off, changing your ways. It is also the month for renewing your annual memberships. I have decided to drop the Romance Writers of America in favor of the American Screenwriters Association.

As the founding member of the International League of Peevishness & Botheration, I have a lifetime membership that does not require renewal. You, however, do not. All current contributors have until midnight on January 31st to renew your memberships. It's easy to do. Just post anything to the blog before that time and your membership is renewed. Failure to do so will result in your expulsion from the blog.

No fooling. This is the year of the hard ass.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

What? What? How can I not have a lifetime membership? I have been with this blog since the beginning. I might cry or be mad or cry or something. Or maybe I'm drunk and will come up with a peeve tomorrow... probably one about being hung over. :(

1:37 AM  
Blogger TerraT said...

LOL.

Year of the hard ass huh? Very funny. I have made no resolutions. I might just be perfect.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home