Sunday, January 30, 2005

Introduction

The New Jan Brady, she has arrived.

I seriously DID TRY to come post a couple of times over the past few days, but Blogger was being a complete BITCH! Now we've kissed and made up, so here I am.

My first peeve is this: retail people who shove you your change (bills and coins) and receipt all in one bunched up ball and then stand there all pissy like because you are still putting it away in your wallet two seconds after they handed it to you in a freaking HEAP. I love when they do the little sigh and eye roll to the person behind you like, "I'm sorry she's SO SLOW". Or when they just reach past you to the next person like you're a huge inconvenience to them. Sometimes I like to stand there even longer just to piss them off.

I'm peeved, I'm bothered!

3 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

I also hate that, except I am neurotic so I actually feel bad for holding up the line.

11:49 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

I do this too. Any time someone put my receipt at the bottom and all my money on top, I make a point of standing there for a really long time, and really slowly putting things right. Then I glare at them as if to say "fucker..." This has been a peeve of mine as well for years...

1:17 PM  
Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

I would prefer this: change, bills, receipt. Or, even better: change, bills - wait for me to put money away - receipt.

P.S. It's about time! I'm glad I don't have to kick you out.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home