Saturday, January 01, 2005

Looking Back

Before blogs became so prevalent, I had a web site that i tried to update on a weekly or monthly basis. It contained stories about my ex-boyfriends, movie reviews and lists of pet peeves going back to 1999. You thought two years worth of peeves was a lot? My grumpiness goes way back.

The number one favorite feature of the old site was The Hall of Exes. There are only four listed, but they are the highlights of my dating life. At one point, there was another section of The Hall of Exes called Purgatory. The husband ended up in there for awhile when we were dating. We were seeing other people and it was looking like we were going to break up. Obviously, we didn't. He made me take down the Purgatory page even though I still thought it was funny as hell.

If you check out the Pet Peeves, you will notice many recurring themes. The peeves of old were organized in much more straightforward lists, quite unlike the rambling diatribes of today.

One of my favorite features was the movie reviews section, especially One-Minute Movie Reviews. Movie Review Haiku was pretty good, too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Look how cute you are, Michelle!

12:44 AM  
Blogger TIMMY! said...

lol...I use to review the top 10 movies that made the most money each month. Good times...good times. and fun to see someone else reviewing movies.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home