Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Memo to Writers Guild of America

Dear WGA,

Although I am not a member (but hope to be one day), may I propose a new rule. Any writer who puts into a script a scene whereby a character takes a bottle of milk out of the refrigerator, drinks it, is told it is breast milk, then spits it out, must be kicked out of the guild never to return. Exhibit A: "Meet the Fockers." Exhibit B: "Every bad sitcom ever aired on television."

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Michael (Future member)

2 Comments:

Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

Really, isn't all milk breast milk? Now that I think of it, I would rather drink human breast milk than the breast milk of a cow or a goat. Can you picture me sucking on a goat's teet? I hope not. Can you picture me sucking on a...? Yes, I think you can.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

There are so many things I would like to never have to see again. Once you are a member if you could add
No more women giving birth in elevators, taxicabs, back storage rooms where they were accidentally locked in.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home