Monday, January 31, 2005

Peeved and Bothered

I've been with people constantly for the past five days. My dad is in town so both sisters are over a lot to see him, one sister is especially bad at not knowing when to leave. I need to be alone or I'm going to snap and kill a family member. Last night when I was on the computer they kept coming in and standing near me. I was so close to smacking someone. How rude is that? Stand behind me when I'm on the computer, what the hell is the matter with you? I volunteered to pick up the pizza because I needed an excuse to leave the house, even if only for 10 minutes. My dad is leaving tomorrow, I can last one more night can't I? Damn, I hope so.

4 Comments:

Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

Good luck. I can totally relate. Also, it is ok to punch sisters.

3:44 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

The Nun I just smacked didn't think so...

7:10 PM  
Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

I also would not try it with a sistah.

7:28 PM  
Blogger cat said...

stay strong, cl! stay strong! you can do it!

(and i HATE when people stand behind me when i am on the computer. there is someone here at work that does that to me a lot. BACK OFF, bub!)

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home