Saturday, January 08, 2005

S-T-A-R-V-I-N-G

I haven't eaten since 10:30 am and I just spent the last 15 minutes calling every Japanese restaurant in Studio City (the sushi capital of Los Angeles) asking if they have sukiyaki on the menu (the best Japanese dish there ever was; tastes like heaven). I finally found one that does. I yelled it to the husband in the other room. He was equally excited. I said, "Let's go there!" He said, "I can't right now." I asked when. He said, "I don't know. I am in the middle of a really big [insert boring explanation of random activity on stupid online game]." Grr.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

If you were on IM, I would ask you if you wanted to go with us when we finally get around to going since it is in your neck of the woods.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

How come you never ask me to go to sushi?

2:40 PM  
Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

I didn't think you would be able to make by 8 pm, what with the 300 mile drive and all.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home