Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Speaking of tsunami donations

Okay, so first I have to admit that I am totally in love with Sandra Bullock. So, when I saw that she gave $1 million to the effort I thought, "That's my girl." So, then in the same article it says that Leonardo Dicaprio pledged a "sizeable" donation as well. What the hell does that mean? Sizeable? More like "I'm too embarrassed to admit I gave so much less than Sandy pledged so this should make it sound like I'm not cheap." I mean, who gets more per picture (that's "gets" not "deserves")? Dude, you made a movie on one of those destroyed beaches. Still, when I compare how much Sandy (see how close we are that I can call her "Sandy?") makes in a year versus what I make per year, suddenly my small donation seems pretty good in comparison--especially compared to Dicaprio!

3 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

If I were into chicks, I think I'd really dig Sandra Bullock. She just seems so down to earth and normal. I am impressed she both donated 1 mil to tsunami relief and 1 mil after 9/11.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

Joanne, you just wrote, "If I were into chicks..." You are getting closer and closer to your first lesbian experience.

4:04 PM  
Blogger TerraT said...

I heard about her donation on the radio. I think that's great. Especially since Coca Cola only gave a million. Big company like that should be kicking down way more than Sandra B.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home