Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Virgin Blogger (no relation to Richard Branson)

So, this is my first time ever blogging. Thanks, Michelle, for the invite. Why am I blogging? Because venting on IM just doesn't cut it. Yes, it is so in the moment. A "quickie" (sticking with the theme in the title). A momentary high. But once it's done, it's done. No record of it. You have to close it when a co-worker comes in (the last thing you need to have someone see is that damn flashing in the Start bar on your computer). And who the hell knows who is spying on your computer at work. Ya gotta wonder what they're really doing in IT. Lord knows there are so many problems with our website that never get fixed, something else must be going on. They give you a bunch of techie mumbo jumbo and hey, it sounds good to me. There's only so many tech words and acronyms I can pretend to know without my eyes rolling in the back of my head. I think they have a list of made up words to get rid of annoying employees wanting to know when something will be fixed. Wait, where was I? Oh yeah, blogging. No, on a blog, it is recorded for posterity. To look back on and say, "Yeah I remember that." Then, you can get pissed all over again. Great. Why did I accept Michelle's invitation again?

4 Comments:

Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

Yay! Michael! Another male contributor to the peeves blog! The other boys here are total slackers when it comes to posting. Don't be like them!

(I am very exclamatory right now!)

3:14 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Yay! A new peever. That damn little flashing bar got me a letter of smack down from my boss so... Peeves helps relieve that stress.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

C'mon her name is Nikki Lee! Doesn't that sound like a girl who puts out on the 1st blog? :)

4:21 PM  
Blogger Kate the Peon said...

I especially like the part where Nikki says "another slut," further incriminating herself.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home