Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Blog Operations

I am making notes for the template redesign. Instead of linking to your profile, you can have your name on the left link to wherever you want (within reason). If you are a contributor to this here blog, please comment with the URL to which you want your name linked.

Thanks,

Queen of the Peeved

P.S. Has anyone heard of lavendar ice cream? I am watching this party planner show WHILE WORKING and they are serving lavendar ice cream. Sounds disgusting.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Lavendar ice cream sounds postively disgusting.

I'd prefer to have my name link to my blog: http://putnawa.blogspot.com.

Cheers!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Kate the Peon said...

Please, while working? Pshaw.

You're home sick, I take it?

No ice cream should be named after a color. Or an herb.

And I'd prefer my blog as well, please - corporatepeon.blogspot.com

12:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Green tea ice cream is slap-your-grandma good. I'm just not sure lavendar translates well into the medium.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

Yes, I am staying home sick. I don't know why I added "while working." Force of habit, I guess. Guilty conscience.

I LOVE green tea ice cream, but I can never find a good one at the store.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Can you link mine to www.imaslut.com? Or maybe to http://www.cltalks.blogspot.com/
Thanks.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

If this blog comment thing didn't take 27 years to load, I would have told you yesterday that:
1. Lavendar ice crwam sounds kind of good to me; and
2. Please link me to www.jen14221.typepad.com

Many thanks.

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home