Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Closed for renovations

Is this whole freaking town under construction? My regular route to work is closed down, which by the way would be nice for them to post a sign BEFORE I get to the closed part so I don't have to turn around and go all the way back to the last road that goes anywhere. Oh and that little handwritten sign mentioning a closure that is sitting off to the side of the road? Putting a PRIVATE ROAD as the point of closure does no good if no one knows where the hell that is!

Every where I try to go, there is some damn construction blocking my way. Would it be too much for these morons to realize, hey this is L.A. where there is always a shitload of traffic, and even more so between the hours of 7-9AM? Here's a thought. Don't fucking start construction that closes streets until after 9AM so everyone can get to work! Then you can tear up all you want!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home