Monday, February 21, 2005

Comprendez?

Dear Product Manager,

Do we not speak the same language? Do you have anything to stop the information you receive from going in one ear and out the other? When I tell you over and over again there is a problem with the product in which you are in charge, don't sit there in a meeting and say you've never heard this before. It was all I could do to keep from killing you. I haven't just told you verbally. Check the numerous e-mail exchanges between you, me and our boss. I will never trust you to know what the hell is going on again.

Signed,

Michael, who is having flashbacks about the moron program manager at my last job

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate the Peon said...

The PM is Michelle...isn't it?

It is, right?

3:14 PM  
Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

Suck it, KtP. I am a Producer, not a Product Manager. In words you can understand: I am not accountable for revenue; I am accountable for traffic.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home