Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Dear Vile On-Line Ticket Company

Dear Assmunchers,

It's one thing for me to try numerous times to purchase tickets from your site, only to get server errors just as the confirmation is coming through. It's another thing to keep giving me these errors long enough so the event sells out and now I can't get tickets. But will you explain how the fuck you charged my credit card 5 TIMES and produced no tickets?! And only credited me back 3 times?! Now you don't publish a phone number to call and bitch you out about it. Let me hand you a book so you can turn to chapter 11 because that's where you belong, you morons!

Signed,

Pissed off and ticketless

2 Comments:

Blogger Rich said...

Ticket companies are evil. I have had such bad experiences with Ticketmaster that I made T-SHIRTS that say "Ticketmaster Sucks" which receive empathetic cheers from people. It's also great to get an email from them to my IHateTicketmaster email address when I am forced to buy tickets from them because they monopolize the business. These little thing don't change anything, but it makes me feel better a little bit.

Great blog by the way.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

Muchas gracias.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home