Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Fellow Drivers

When you are about to make a right hand turn into say a parking lot for example, there is absolutely no reason to come to a complete stop if there is no stop sign or stop light. Just make the turn already. Also, when you are coming out of a parking lot or alley, unless there is a signal, you NEVER HAVE THE RIGHT OF WAY. I don't care if you've been sitting in that spot for an hour. You do not have the right of way. If you turn I will hit you. Or I will think about it then think that on the flexcar there is a $750 deductible that I don't want to find out about paying so I won't hit you but if I were in my old Ford Bronco, I would totally hit you. I also don't believe that just because stupid right turner who has stopped in my lane for some random reason has some how indicated to you that you can make a left turn, because there is still traffic coming the opposite direction so your pulling out to block my lane just pisses me off. Obviously it is a good thing that I don't drive more often. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Otherwise it would "drive" you to distraction...

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home