Wednesday, February 02, 2005

how may i help you?

I've been doing customer support for about 8 years and many times have been told I have the patience of a saint. This is all the while when I am trying to break the window to jump out of it so I don't lose it on the phone and let you hear my frustration (I will admit I was not 100% capable of not showing my frustration, not to mention that one Hollywood celebrity that brought every member of my staff to tears-- but that's a whole other Oprah). My current job only does e-mail support. So, when I reply to you three times that just telling me you can't access something on the site and that I need you to be as detailed as possible, writing back to me the same thing each time that you cannot access it WITH NO FURTHER DETAILS is going to get us nowhere. Turn off the computer and go watch Dr. Phil!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home