Tuesday, February 15, 2005

It's a trap, I tell you!

It's bad enough that I always get those 20 percent off coupons at Bed Bath and Beyond, but at least it forces me to buy one item at a time. Now that I refied, I guess some genius there assumed I just moved in to a new house so they sent me a 20 percent off ENTIRE PURCHASE. Do you know how dangerous that is? I mean, do I really need a travel pillow (well, maybe now that the airlines aren't giving pillows out anymore, I do need one) or one of those fogless mirrors that only works for about a month? Went during my lunch hour and blew $200. Yes, I really did need all that stuff. I just wish I could remember what I bought.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kate the Peon said...

$200? Wow. I never knew that was possible.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

I love Bed Bath & Beyond and can totally see how you could blow that much. There's so much stuff there that you never knew you needed! Like my lotion applicator for my back and my suction cup thingie that blocks off the overflow holes on my bathtub. I could totally see myself spending mucho dinero there.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

I can't pass that place without saying "Bed Bath.....and BEYOND!" like Buzz Lightyear says "To infinity...and BEYOND!"

4:30 PM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

You should have bought CL one of those travel pillows. I hear she really likes those.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home