Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Misrepresentation

I keep saying that I am not cut out for working in an office, that I would be much better off working from home. Well, that isn't exactly true. I would love to have my own little office in some cute old building somewhere within five miles of my house. It's just that I want to be the only person who works there. I would be a micromanaging tyrant running a tight ship but who would care? Me? Nah, I don't mind me. Oh, and the boss would totally pay for lunch for everyday and even buy drinks at happy hour, which starts at 3 pm and ends at 6 pm when the boss's husband comes to pick her up from "work" because she is too drunk to drive home.

4 Comments:

Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

Maybe one day I will move onto a different blog platform. I am not ready to cut the cord yet.

Also, dude, you totally missed the point. NO ONE WORKS THERE BUT ME! But feel free to stop by for drinks.

2:43 PM  
Blogger TerraT said...

Hey, my doctor said that if I drink alone everyday that I am officially an alcoholic. Was he lying? BECAUSE IF HE WAS....

5:27 PM  
Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

Every single day? Every week day? I need some specifics.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

George Thorogood says it's ok to drink alone. He actually prefers it.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home