Friday, February 04, 2005

Phoneblog from Michelle

Unfortunately dear readers, Michelle's husband arrived in from his trip much earlier than expected. As a result, the results that you are anxiously awaiting news on have been delayed slightly. They will be up by the end of today, but obvioiusly the noon announcement has been missed. You can actually blame the delay of the delay announcement on me because the VM was there on my phone before I left for lunch and I went to lunch instead of checking it. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Since you took such pleasure in my typographical error, I'd like to point out that the results have been delayed. Not "has been delayed". Smarty-britches.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

What error Matty P? I don't see one. I think you must be seeing things.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home