Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Proving your love

I hate those license plates that say "JPL?CML". I mean, do you really need to put it on your license plate to show how much you adore your spouse? I know that it's pretty cool to be able to put a heart or a hand on your license plate, but come on. That's just way too cutesy and pukey. If my license plate said "CDH?DJH" wouldn't you just want to ram my car as hard as you could? I'd have a hard time not ramming my own car into the center divider on the freeway.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

There are so many cars I want to ram on the streets it is a good thing I rarely drive. When I lived in CA and the Lakers were hot shit and whatever, I wanted to ram all the cars with flags on them. When I see what I consider to be excessive love for Jesus plastered all over the car, I want to ram them (one Jesus fish, not excessive, 10 Jesus fish, Jesus personalized license plate & frame and Jesus bumperstickers = excessive). I just have a lot of meanness when I drive.

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband and I talk all the time about our wish for disposable cars so we can ram the morons who piss us off.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

After I wreck this car by ramming someone, my next car is going to have push bars on the front.

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home