Thursday, February 03, 2005

Round 3 Auditions

This is the final round! Like the previous rounds, Round 3 ends at 10 AM tomorrow. I will post the new members of Peevishness and Botheration at noon on Friday.

Round 3 is a scavenger hunt through the archives of the blog. DO NOT post your answers here, unless you want the others to cheat off you. Email your answers to me at genius163 at yahoo dot com. I will post the results at the end of this round. Good luck.

  1. Find a post about an artificial limb.
  2. In which month were there only two posts?
  3. Who was thought to have fallen to her death at the two year blogiversary party?
  4. What was the date of Cindy Lou’s (CL) first post?
  5. Find as many posts as you can about poop.
  6. Find as many posts as you can that mention the song “There She Goes” by The La’s.
  7. What was the nickname for Joanne’s semi-boyfriend from over a year ago?
  8. When did the posts start having comments?
  9. What unlikely substance gave Nikki a hangover last summer?
  10. What did two straight boys do to Joanne that she didn't like but that she let 500 gay boys do to her?

    Bonus: When is Peeved Michelle’s birthday?
    Double Bonus: What will you buy her when she turns 31?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have completed my Round 3 entry. I am not broken! I am not weak! I know too much about poop!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

That's right, missy.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home