Tuesday, February 15, 2005

The Score, First Period

The Flu: 1
Michelle: 1

Two Nyquil and five more hours of sleep have made a world of difference. I think the pounds and pounds of homeopathic remedies in my system have also contributed to my superior immune system. The husband called me from Chicago on Friday, during a layover, and told me he had the flu and to start taking echinacea right away, so I did. Echinacea all weekend. Yesterday I added Zicam and Oscillo to regimen. All day yesterday I could feel like the flu was trying to get in, but last night when I went to bed I was feeling fine. It snuck in while I was sleeping. I woke with a runny nose and a pounding head. I took one dose of Nyquil and a round of all of the homeopathic crap and now I am feeling mucho bettero.

The last time this happened, my husband was out of commission for five days with the flu. I was out of commission for one. I hope this is the one day.

Michelle's Homepathic Cure:
Echinacea: One dose 6 times a day
Vitamin C (powdered crystals): One tbs 1-2 times a day
Zicam: One dose every 3 hours until the bottle runs out
Oscillo: One dose every six hours for 2 days

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Do you have an alarm set to remind you to take all those pills? I would see the bottle two days later and be all oh yeah!
Hope you're feeling better.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home