Monday, February 14, 2005

Stupid Rude Cubemate - Amended

If you see that Cubemate J and Cubemate K are BOTH on conference calls, why would you stand up and crumple up a plastic bag?

Oh, right, because you're stupid and rude.

If you see that Cubemate J and Cubemate K are BOTH STILL on conference calls, why would you start muttering to yourself loudly - and for a good couple minutes - while staring at your monitor?

Oh, right, because you're stupid and rude.

And why is it that you're gone for half of every work day? I know that there are many days when I traipse across the parking lot to the building next door, but that's because I believe in face time with my client and in building a relationship with them. You don't, because you're stupid and rude.

I've come to the conclusion that I hate you. Go away now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home