Tuesday, March 15, 2005

American Psycho

Hey Terra, did you know your blog does not exist? Ken, were you aware your blog does not exist? Michelle, did you hear the news? This blog does not exist.
It's weird, you sit down at the computer and you pour your heart out on your blog. You write for months on this thing and it turns out it's just a figment of your imagination. Some sick, twisted part of my mind created this entire blogging community. The people I've talked to, the comments I've received, all just part of my inner psychosis. It seems so real. Anybody have the number to a good psychologist? Wait, why am I asking you guys, you're all imaginary anyway. I don't think an imaginary psychologist will be of any use to me. Unless she reads this blog.

4 Comments:

Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

Ok, that's it. We are switching to typepad. I don't want to be responsible for anyone's psychotic break.

2:47 PM  
Blogger sic said...

CL: That's a familiar tune you're singing...

PM: $150 per year divided by the 10 posters you have listed on your site comes to what? Not more than $47.83 per person I think...

6:42 AM  
Blogger Kate the Peon said...

Oh. NOW I get it.

9:38 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

Cindy, if everything in my life happens because of your imagination, can you please imagine me getting laid tonight? Thanks...

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home