Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Another Pedestrian Vs. Driver Peeve

Dear Driver,

I am sorry you had to stop in the middle of the intersection. However, YOU ran the red light. I waited until the little man walking was flashed up before entering the intersection. As a result, YOU do not have the right to honk at ME as if I am in YOUR way. If YOU hadn't been doing something ILLEGAL, I wouldn't be in your way. The next time you do this I will hit your car with my umbrella, backpack, whatever I happen to be carrying.

Thanks.

3 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Hitting with your unbrelly - how freightfully English, old chap!

10:03 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

And yes, I did write "umbrelly" on purpose...

Um...

10:04 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

I meant "I did write unbrelly"

I should just go back to bed...

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home