Friday, March 18, 2005

Bitch

You know, I hate you. I hate that you poisoned my day yesterday with your bitchy rant on the phone about what you will and will not do, and about who ratted you out to our boss, and about who pissed you off. And I hate that you made someone feel really really badly today by yelling at her and just being mean when there was no reason for it. She felt bad about it, especially since you two have known each other for 20+ years and she thought you were friends.

But even more than all that, I hate you because you did a fraction of the work I did this week - at a fraction of the quality - and you've already left for the day.

I ate lunch with my boss's boss today - not because I'm a suck-up, which I'm really not that much of, but because I'm pleasant to be around. She knows you suck, so get prepared to take your sorry, whiny, complaining, ungrateful ass elsewhere.

1 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Wouldn't you just love to be able to actually write this on someone appraisal?!

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home