Thursday, March 17, 2005

Dear Blogger,

Ok seriously. What the hell. Sadly, I only have a very limited time during my day to sit down and post. When I only have ten minutes to devote to contributing to Peevishness and Botheration, or my own blog for that matter, why do you have to take over ten minutes to load the page that I need? I sit and stare at Blogger Dashboard until I get so pissed off waiting that I have to just walk away from the computer other than risk smashing it to pieces. Then? When I want to comment here on another post? You make me wait another ten minutes. Again...I end up walking away. Just fuck you.

Toodles!
~JuJuBee~

2 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

"Just Fuck You" has such a casual flippancy to it. Cool phrase!

2:38 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

I also hear that it's the follow-up show to "Just Shoot Me"...

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home