Thursday, March 03, 2005

Dear Jolly Rancher Jelly Beans...

For the record Dark Red jellybeans are always cherry. Not strawberry. NEVER strawberry. Strawberry candies are pink. PINK. Please correct all future bags of Jolly Rancher Jelly Beans so that I can enjoy them without a nasty shock.

Signed,

The girl who hates strawberries. (And yes I hate them. My Pappy (grandfather for those who are southernly challenged) lived on a strawberry farm and my dad's 3rd cousins or something still run it in Florida, but I HATE strawberries.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

I LOVE strawberries, you cretin.

3:59 PM  
Blogger ... said...

I love strawberries too, Joanne is just from another planet...I am so thankful that they never made cough drops with strawberry flavoring because that is pretty much all that cherries remind of now...Sucrets....

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home