Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Eeeeeeeee!

I might have an actual writing gig. So much excitement. Can barely type.

I saw an ad from an editor looking for freelancers for a local magazine. I answered the ad and sent her a couple movie reviews I'd written. She answered right away saying she would add me to her roster of freelancers. I replied letting her know that I am going to the opening night of a play next week and asked her if she would be interested in my review of that. She said yes! Five hundred words plus press photos! For a very miniscule amount of money* if she accepts it, but I don't even care about the money! Now I'm too legit to quit.


*The change I got back from paying for my lunch might actually be more money than that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate the Peon said...

I don't know, PM. You might have to start a 'Happy To Be Me' blog.

4:31 PM  
Blogger ... said...

PM, that is terrific, I am so happy for you and jealous at the same time. With the way Blogger is functioning today I should just be glad I can get published here...ha ha.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home