Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Grocery

So ordinarily I'm not THAT person... you know the one who looks at the receipt and makes sure that it is correct. Well I had bought Hagen Daaz sorbet because it was 2 for $6.00. It didn't ring up that way. I go to the U-Scan helper guy and ask. He sends little bagger guy who comes back and says yup it should be 2 for $6. Then I get sent to the customer service desk. She goes and checks. And asks frozen food manager. Apparently the Frozen Yogurt and the Ice Cream made by Hagen Daaz is on sale, but the Sorbet isn't. WTF? Why only put 2 varieties on sale and why make the signs so damn confusing that even their own employee got confused. Sigh.

2 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

I hope you demanded you were sold the sorbet for the sale price. Sometimes it pays to create a scene...

12:20 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

I am many things... but a scene maker is almost never one of them. I think because my mother used to make them and it would embarrass the hell out of me.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home