Monday, March 21, 2005

Kids at my workplace

Ok, so I get it... You are a student... You have 2 kids... You are trying to get your registration or whatever accomplished. But please for the love of Pete... pay attention to the 2 kids. I so could've walked off with one or the both of them as they walked up my staircase and proceeded to run around the catwalk. Now these aren't kids of what I would consider to be self-entertaining age... they weren't 9 or 10. They were early toddler age and maybe 4. Good thing I'm not a crazy pervy mcperv...

2 Comments:

Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

You should start luring them into your office with candy just to teach those parents a lesson.

3:46 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

McPerv? Jeez, McDonalds are expanding into everything these days...

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home