Monday, March 07, 2005

Like Pulling Teeth

If I ask you if you're passing PD, I don't just want you to respond 'no.' And if I think ask you WHY you're not passing PD, I don't just want you to respond 'because we're not passing that code.'

I WILL tell your boss that I had a hard time getting an answer from you. I will ALSO tell your boss that we could have really used you at the 11:30 meeting I scheduled and invited you to. I will also tell your boss that you said you eat lunch then. Your boss will comment that he went to find you but since it was five after 4pm, he was out of luck.

You will conform to my standards of availability.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

Passing PD? Is that like passing a stone?

7:52 PM  
Blogger Kate the Peon said...

Similar, yes, but not quite as painful.

8:02 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Are we talking 'at the side of the road' here...?

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home