Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Speaking of dead trees

The post below reminded me. Capital One sucks. I get a damn application (sometimes two) every day in the mail how I have great credit, am pre-approved for 0% financing, free balance transfer, blah, blah. I had a department store credit bill come in with like 22% interest that I could pay off, but was expecting it a month later (one of those buy all the expensive furniture now and defer for six months) and planned to pay for it with my tax refund instead of dipping into savings. So, I called Cap One to take advantage of their offer so I could hold off paying it for another month. The dolt on the phone couldn't answer a single question without referring to some printed readout that was read to me, verbatim. After all that, they couldn't approve me over the phone, and said I would have to wait 7-10 days to get something in the mail. Which of course crosses the date my dept store card is due. So much for no-no-no no-no-no-no-no. Eat it, David Spade!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Maybe they threw off his groove.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home