Friday, March 11, 2005

You don't have to put out every single thing you have.

Joanne is here! We spent the day shopping! I bought three pairs of shoes, a jacket, some shirts and a couple of too expensive pairs of jeans.

I hate it when they cram the racks so full of clothes that I can't even sort through them to find my size. I also hate when the girl doesn't come up to me soon enough to ask me if I need a dressing room. I also hate when the girl is overly attentive and won't leave me the hell alone. However, I love valet parking.

9 Comments:

Blogger Kate the Peon said...

Bye bye, tax refund!

7:10 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

But if you take the clothes back, does that make it a "racks return"...?

Ha ha ha!

11:28 PM  
Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

I don't get it.

8:25 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

Um... because you bought it with money from your tax return? And in stores, clothes are hung on racks? And if you take it back it will be a return? So you could say it will be a 'racks return', which is a pun on tax return...

uh...yeah...

I spy dead frogs...

11:39 PM  
Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

And with that you try to turn me on to puns? If you had been speaking to me in person and had said "racks return" like Scooby Doo would say it, I am pretty sure I would have laughed, or at least smiled.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Kate the Peon said...

Yeah, sorry Ian, but that was weak. Not that I have anything better, of course.

11:53 AM  
Blogger Chicken said...

I wouldn't know anythng about valet parking. I do know that when I shop in the mall, I'm pretty happy to have the girl find other sizes for me when one doesn't work and I'm undressed in the dressing room.

9:52 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

It was funnier in my head...

But then so are my thoughts of world domination...

11:19 PM  
Blogger sic said...

What? It's three o'clock already! Is nobody peeved today?

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home