Sunday, February 26, 2006

It's All My Fault

I will take full blame for The Peevery disaster of 2006. Not because I did anything (I don't think), but because I always take the blame for stupid things that happen just so we can move forward. I do it at work all the time. I've done it every week since starting my new job just so I don't have to hear my boss bitch and moan about how stupid the others are. Nothing ever happens to me whereas the others might get a nasty lecture or even worse. I can't allow that to happen because it would just make my day suck even more. There is nothing like three women angry at each other sitting at their desks pouting all day long.

10 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Would you like a job here?

8:45 AM  
Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

Brandon has clearly taken over one of the tasks of the male in a relationship: apologize for things that aren't your fault. Good job on picking up the slack for Michael.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Mind Sprite said...

I like a man who admits that all problems are their fault!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

(don't tell her I said so, but I think it's Michelle's fault)

11:27 AM  
Blogger Kate the Peon said...

CL, that is a scary ass picture. WTF is it????

11:50 AM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Really?

2:16 PM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

It's 1/2 of CL's head....all sun shiney and nice. I like it.

5:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it too..., it's kinda like she didn't have time to hang around for some stupid photo--she's off to something more interesting.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have noticed, however, that there are many more peeves since the peevery has been broken. Maybe this it's all a plot by PM to get you all pissed off and peeving like crazy?

10:14 AM  
Blogger Kate the Peon said...

Okay. I get the pic now. I really couldn't decipher it at first and then thought it was clown makeup rather than sunshine. I think the red hair contributed to that. I think it's how the picture is cropped that threw me off - it's not the full face.

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home