Friday, February 24, 2006

Just have some freakin' patience will ya!

Crikey. One of the things I hate about my job is the fact that people don't really grasp that just because they are now employed their benefits are all set up for them. No. It doesn't work that way. One has to fill out a form and turn it in to me. I have to turn it into the insurance company. They have to enter the information. Don't call me 5 minutes before your doctor's appointment asking what your benefit info is when you've never even enrolled. Similarly if you have turned in a form, but don't have a card yet, hold off on making an appointment until you get one. It is usually only 7 - 10 business days later. You can't wait that long?

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Not if I'm dying. You want that hanging over your head, Joanne?

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home