Sunday, February 26, 2006

Upgrading a peeve

I know I've peeved in the past about people who don't clear out the lint traps in the laundry room. But then it was just a minor household peeve. In the last 2 - 3 months it has become a bigger peeve and today it joins the ranks of words on asses and random stoppers as a biggest peeve ever. Every fucking time I've been down doing laundry (every Sunday morning before 8 AM) in the last couple of months when I go to move my clothes from the washer to dryer I discover someone hasn't cleaned their lint traps. Fuckers.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so way agree with you on this! It is YOUR lint-get rid of it! I get rid of MINE!

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I clean the lint trap before drying my clothes, not after. But then, I own the dryer.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Mind Sprite said...

I kept waiting for my ex-boyfriend to set the dryer of fire from ten loads of dryer lint still in the trap. It would serve him right and prove my nagging point! I'm with you on this one.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home