Thursday, March 02, 2006

Hey Wednesday, your family is calling

We have this temp in our department, who reminds me of Wednesday Adams. She's got the dark hair and this sort of creepy air about her. If I'm on the phone and she has a question, she will just stand in front of my desk and wait for me to get off.

If I am in the middle of conversation with someone else, even when it's work related, she'll stand there and creepily wait. (Even if it's my boss, who is a VP)

But the thing she does that pisses me off the most, is when she comes to my desk for supplies or to use my label maker, which I have repeatedly told her she can borrow and return when she is done, but she then sits on the part of my desk that is behind me and does stuff. WTF? Do you want someone lurking behind you? Do you invite people you don't know, or like, to sit on your desk? How the hell am I supposed to goof off and post peeves with your nasty ass plopped on my desk?

You come back here one more time and I am so calling Gomez and Mortitia.

5 Comments:

Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

You think she saw you post this?

9:44 AM  
Blogger Kate the Peon said...

This was a GREAT post, IMO.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Somebody wants to be your friend...awww...

5:05 AM  
Blogger peachy said...

HA!!HA!!

5:49 AM  
Blogger Mind Sprite said...

Great post! Cue the Addams family music..........

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home