Monday, March 06, 2006

Velcro

I was watching a movie over the weekend (and I have absolutely no memory of the name of it) and this kid was a millionaire because he invented noiseless velcro. Given the 5 GIANT velcro straps on the boot (leg brace thing for my Achilles Tendonitis or as I referred to it recently I have Achilles Tendonitis in my Achilles Tendon), I totally wish there was such a thing. (I also kind of would like it if the pokey part didn't stick to EVERYTHING.) The only really funny thing about this velcro is that Tess (ferret) is both fascinated and frightened by it. She comes running when she hears the first strap to see what I'm doing then she hides then she comes back and then she hides. That part is kind of funny.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Where they were sitting around a fire place and talking about the noiseless velcro and one friend was playing with it? Then that's probably it.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Sit somewhere and scroll through the ringtones on your cell phone. It makes my cats crazy! They literally crawl all over me and look in my face like they're saying "What! What is it? What do you want?!"

8:51 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Oooh that could be fun. I'll have to try it. I've discovered the girls do not love the Linkin Park as much as I do because they look at me whenever it plays.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Mind Sprite said...

We make our cat insane with a laser pointer. It's like crack for cats!

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home