Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Watching Little Girls With Bad Intent

In my first 28 years of life I don't think I ever heard the song "Hey, Aqualung" by Jethro Tull. Now that I listen to classic rock all day at work, I hear it once or twice every day. With my co-worker out sick for the last four days I was able to happily listen to other stations. But when I walked in this morning, classic rock was back on and, surprise, surprise, "Hey, Aqualung" was playing. God I hate that song. If I hear it again today, I might burn this place down or change the station.

6 Comments:

Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

It that bit about little girls a line from the song?

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always thought that was a weird, freaky song. Yeah, the line is from the song, along with "snot is running down his face". ICK in the most major way.

10:54 AM  
Blogger peachy said...

I think the word 'aqualung' is the only one I can understand and I only know that because it's the title of the song.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Try changing the radio station before burning the place down. Just my two cents.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Chatty said...

I think they play it over and over again to purposely agitate you.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Chatty said...

I think they play it over and over again to purposely agitate you.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home