Sunday, February 06, 2005

Dudes, chill.

Or take it outside.

I am going on the assumption that everyone was kidding and no one was acting like a baby because, although this is a peeves blog and we may sometimes get peeved at each other, we repress our rage against our friends and only let it leak out in the form of good-natured ribbing. GOOD-NATURED ribbing. Got it?

We don't want to run Jen off. We LIKE her. We don't want to run Kate off. We LIKE her. We don't want to run anyone off because we like everyone*. We don't want to run me off because I this my show and don't think I won't kick all of you out just for spite! God, I need some rum.



*We even like that anonymous guy who bashed me on my own blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen14221 said...

I am FILLED with love. Even as I did tell KtP to F-off, I did sign it with love. I assumed she was making fun of me, and that made me feel peeved and bothered. So, take it as a message filled with x's and o's.
xooxoxoxoxox,
Jen

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh the drama!

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home