Thursday, March 24, 2005

Huge Wang Will Never Drill My Mouth Again

So, I am still pretty pissed at my dentist, Dr. Hugh H. Wang, for moving his office without telling me. Oh, and for telling me something was covered 50% by my insurance when it was not. Today, I show up for my 3 pm appointment right on time and I am told to wait in the waiting room - I normally get right in. So, I am flipping through a magazine and the receptionist comes back out and tells me that they have to reschedule. My office is ten minutes away. They could have called me before I left, before I went down the parking garage and lost my parking spot. I have a cell phone. They could have called me while I was on the way, before I circled the block, found a spot, put change in the meter and jaywalked across the street. She could have told me before I sat down and picked up a magazine and read one paragraph of an interesting article.

Seriously, fuck them. I already paid up front for my invisalign and that is all the business he is getting from me. I don't care if I have to drive fifty fucking miles every time I need a cleaning, I am going back to my old dentist.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yankeebob said...

Umm, I don't think I'd want to have a Dentist named Huge Wang putting things in my mouth. Maybe a new one is a good idea.

6:47 AM  
Blogger sic said...

All dentists are evil*. Avoid them at all costs. In the event that you really have to go to one, insist that you be knocked unconscious the moment you walk through the front door and not be brought back up until you are safely at home.

*Dental hygeniests are fine. Get your teeth cleaned regularly. Just don't let the dentist touch you, speak to you or look at you.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home